Collierville, TN 38017 - Home to over 43,000 people, rated as one of Relocate-America's Top 100 Places to Live in 2008 and ranked as the "Best Main Street" in America by Parade Magazine in 2014.
Collierville is the place I call home. My family and I live in Collierville. This is where my husband and I reside with our two children, Cannon (3) and Aubrey (2). My kids go to preschool in Collierville. They'll attend Collierville schools as they grow. They play on the playgrounds here and play in the water at the Collierville Splash Park. They are beginning to play sports with Collierville Athletics. We play in Collierville. We eat in Collierville. We shop in Collierville. We work in Collierville. This is where we fellowship. Our faith grows in Collierville.
This is just a preface of my Collierville story. I would love an opportunity to be a part of your story.
- 10+ years of corporate marketing experience.
- Licensed in Tennessee, representing buyers and sellers (residential)
- Member of Memphis Area Association of Realtors
- Member of Tennessee Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- 2005 Graduate of Mississippi State University - Bachelor of Business Administration, emphasis in Marketing
- 2001 Graduate of Houston High School, Germantown, TN
- Member of Collierville First Baptist Church - 3 year old Sunday School teacher