Germantown, TN 38138 and 38139 - Home to over 39,000 people, known for its low crime rate and safe attractive community, host to many horse shows and known for its award-winning schools.
Germantown was my childhood home beginning when I was born in 1983. My parents still live in Germantown. I went to Dogwood Elementary, Houston Middle and graduated from Houston High School. I remember playing at Cameron Brown Park frequently and riding my bike down Farmington Blvd. I remember GYAA. I remember going to the Germantown Charity Horse Show and the Germantown Arts and Crafts Festival. I played in Germantown. I made lifelong friends in Germantown. I grew up in Germantown. My Germantown home is my foundation.
I am proud to have Germantown as a part of my story. I would love an opportunity to be a part of your story.
- 10+ years of corporate marketing experience.
- Licensed in Tennessee, representing buyers and sellers (residential)
- Member of Memphis Area Association of Realtors
- Member of Tennessee Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- 2005 Graduate of Mississippi State University - Bachelor of Business Administration, emphasis in Marketing
- 2001 Graduate of Houston High School, Germantown, TN
- Member of Collierville First Baptist Church - 3 year old Sunday School teacher