Helping your family is my pleasure!
- Over 35 years of negotiating contracts. Helping seller's sell and buyer's buy is my pleasure. As a son of a builder I grew up around the business which has added to my experience.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Real Estate, University of Memphis
- Member of the Memphis Association of Realtors since 1998
- Member of the Tennessee Association of Realtors since 1998
- Member of the National Association of Realtors since 1998
- 4 years of National Land Development including Planned Unit Developments and Condominiums in Atlanta, Memphis, Indianapolis, Houston.
- Founder of the "Buddy Up For Kids" charity golf tournament since 2001 benefiting the Ronald McDonald House of Memphis. www.buddyupforekids.com
- 2006 John Green & Company Realtors Community Service Award
- 2006 Memphis Association of Realtors Community Service Award
- 2006 Tennessee Association of Realtors Community Service Award
- Full Time Realtor
Specialties: Relocation, Historic Home, Existing Home, Custom Home, Luxury Homes, First Time Buyers, New Construction, Residential, Retirement, Executive Home